YANA – from ThoughtFocus – is an intelligent AI chatbot (and so much more) used in high volume contact, service, and support centers.
Unlike rules-based programs that simulate human interaction (using pre-defined conditional rules) with an end-user via a chat interface, YANA is an AI-powered, SaaS-based omni-channel application that functions as tier-one support and autonomously engages customers across mobile, social, email, chat, and voice until a human hand-off is needed.
YANA is an AI Chatbot and so much more.
It uses powerful machine-based self -learning algorithms that can comprehend human language, not just conditional logic. The more conversations YANA has, the more “intelligent” YANA becomes.
YANA provides all of these benefits – and more.
- IMMEDIATE AND RELEVANT FIRST LEVEL RESPONSE: When it comes to improving the customer experience, nothing is better than an immediate and relevant response. With no wait time, customers have answers to their queries fast. Depending on the question, answers can be provided using rich content such as videos and more.
- ALWAYS ON: First tier 24/7 assistance plus the ability to escalate a query to a real person can dramatically reduce staffing requirements in the contact center. When more customer attention is needed, escalation rules move more complex queries into the hands or more experienced staff.
- PERSONALIZATION: The ability to provide a customized experience to customers by delivering exactly the content they want, when they want it creates unique opportunities for personalization.
- SEAMLESS: By integrating multiple channels with the chatbot, customers get a seamless experience – whether they are on the website, on their phone, or using a social media chat client. When everything in consistent and unified, customers are happier.
- LEAD GENERATION: When customers are on your website, they are more receptive to your messaging. Using chatbots to get prospective customers the information they want – when they want can dramatically transform lead generation processes and increase conversion rates.
- SCALE: A chatbot is faster and cheaper than developing a cross platform app or integrating with multiple systems. If call volume has increased, a chatbot can quickly handle a large volume of incoming queries – reducing staffing, training, and payroll costs.
The ultimate chatbot completes transactions on command – whether by typing, voice input, or other means. Deployed properly, it scales the support team quickly and cost effectively while customers are more engaged.
With the COVID-driven shift to self-service, it is easy to understand why so many organizations are implementing conversational AI chatbots.
Organizations are under even more pressure to do “more with less.” Rethinking engagement, support, and sales operations with AI chatbots is the fastest way to achieve better outcomes quickly. Engagement across all channels becomes a two-way conversation keeping you closer to your customers and extending the reach of support teams.
A proven deployment roadmap is a valuable asset for anyone that is hesitant to move forward due to time, resource, or other risk. The crawl, walk, run chatbot deployment process from ThoughtFocus can put any organization on the path to faster digital transformation. Without omni-channel chat, interactions are less personal and less effective, and support teams are over-burdened.